Security & Policy.
- it is expressly agreed that any action, suit, dispute or proceedings arising from or in connection with the sale of goods pursuant to this agreement or any matter between the parties hereto may be instituted, heard and determined in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New South Wale and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court for the purpose of any such dispute, action, suit or proceedings.
- The Applicant hereby irrevocably authorises (i) the Supplier from time to time, in order to assess any application for credit, to obtain any information about the Applicant from any credit provider named in this application, (ii) to obtain a credit report in respect of the Applicant from any credit agency and (iii) to provide any information contained on this credit application form and also details of the performance of the Applicant in compliance with the trading terms and conditions herein to other credit providers, credit agencies and to the Australian Gift and Homewares Association Limited. The Applicant further authorises the latter company to make such information available to other credit providers
- Freight costs and in-transit insurance are the responsibility oi the Applicant and are not included in the invoiced price oi the Goods
- The Applicant warrants that the Goods tor which the credit is hereby applied are acquired for retail on sale and are not acquired by the Applicant
tor personal domestic use.
- The WordGoods shall be deemed to refer to any goods obtained by the Applicant frorm the Supplier from time to time pursuant to this Agreement.